Kid’s Closets

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

This is the work of my 4 year old. He tackled his bedroom closet that he shares with his 7 year old brother.

This is the work of my 5 year old. She shares a bedroom with her 14 year old sister.

Train them up in the way that they should go and when they grow old they shall not depart from it.

1. Rain says

Good for those little organizers! I love the before and after pic idea too, to motivate my kids. I also have a four year old son, and a 2 year old daughter I am teaching about organizing.

Kacie’s comment is so true. When my four year olds see’s the before and after pictures he gets really excited.

I didn’t realize that he is taking pride in his work.

And when my 7 yo saw the before pictures on my blog he asked “Is everyone going to see that?” I answered “Everyone who visits my blog”. Then he said “Do they know what I look like?”.

Apparently he didn’t want anyone to know how disorganized his closet looked.

WOW! This is an epiphany. I am going to begin incorperating before and after pictures into our cleaning schedule more often.

Thank you all for visiting and commenting.

3. Shelia says

Very good on their part and mommy’s! Teaching your children organizational skills at a very early age is a must. They too begin to take care in their environment.

Happy New Year, peace, blessings and prosperity to you and your family Hadias!

4. ~ Angi :) says

Just yesterday I heard about the housefairy. While her opening comments speak of ‘santa’ . . .her overal creative ingenuity to

1. Offer her services via the web and
    2. Motivate those kids in a fun way

was pretty cool! A couple of e-friends use her, and say that they get results! LOL

you can find her at

5. ~Rhen says

Amen! The children are taking much more responsibility of keeping their closets and toys picked up. They do not like having to keep picking them up.

6. Kacie says

Excellent! I think the fact that you took before and after pictures can help them take pride in their work.

When I was little and I cleaned my room, I always ran to get my parents to show them my work. I was so proud, and hearing their praises was so wonderful.