Mother of Pearls

These pearls were given to me by my Mother in Love. I was so delighted when I opened the wrapping paper to find such a beautiful gift. They hold a sentimental value that will last for years to come. My MIL always seems to get me the perfect gift. When she asks me what I would like for the holidays I always tell her something that will benefit the family and not just me. But she never listens and always get’s me something especially for me.

Comments

1. Aimee Kieffer, aka "Momzoo" says

How beautiful, they are timeless! I can see those being passed down from generation to generation.

2. Elizabeth says

I agree that pearls are timeless and you’ll hand these down. Don’t forget to get the restrung at regular intervals!

Thank you for all of your kind and thoughtful comments. Many of your blogs, I have visited and commented.

These pearls are very sentimental to me because of the person who gave the to me and because of the bond of the love that they represent between my MIL and I.

4. Mrs M says

Your MIL has given you treasures that will be passed down through the generations … along with the story of her love 🙂

5. Constance says

What a thoughtful gift! I miss my MIL, we lost her about 18 months agao to cancer. She died the day after their 55th Anniversary. Do you have a daughter you can pass them on to?
    Connie

6. Hootin' Anni says

Very pretty. I love the simplicity of pearls!!!

My Show n Tell is posted, I do hope you can find time to stop by.

7. Nina says

They’re beautiful… your MIL is very wise to know that while these are especially for you now, one day they’ll be heirlooms that your children will treasure, so in the long run, she really honored your request to get something for the whole family. You are blessed indeed.