My Flower Garden

These are the beginnings of my Gladiolus blooms. Can’t wait to bring them inside. I have the perfect vase for them.

These are my Spring annuals. I went with Petunia’s this year in three different colors…white, pink and purple.

Planted next to my purple Petunia’s is the parsley from my kitchen window.

The Dandelions grow with no help from me. I just wish that they would grow in a nice pretty bunch in my flower bed instead of scattered all around my house.

I brought this plant a few weeks ago. It was labeled Tropical plant…duh. I have searched the internet and have not been able to identify the species. My beloved Hosta’s. I plan to fill all of the shady areas of my backyard with Hosta’s. They come in pretty blues, whites and variegated lime’s and greens.
I had this ivy in my kitchen over the winter where it really did well. But once the weather heated up it started to wilt. Now it’s back outside and doing much better.
I planted this green fine leafed plant in mid-April, and can’t for the life of me remember what it is. I will figure it out once it blooms.
One of my first perennials were these impatiens. They were given to me by my neighbor. I was hooked on perennials ever since.
Thanks for stopping by and spending time in my garden.
Visit Kelli’s for more Show & Tell Friday
Visit Mary aka Canadagirl for more show and tells.

Comments

1. Earthmommy says

Beautiful flowers!! You have quite the green thumb my dear! Also I love, love, love your new bloggy look!

Blessings!

2. Constance says

I love how flowers and plants can make a house feel like a home! Yours sure is inviting! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
    Connie

3. Mica Garbarino says

how beautiful !! If only my garden looked like that. wow!!! What beauty you are surrounded by… have a great week hope to see you again, Mica

4. Kysha says

You have a beautiful garden! And your blog looks really great! I’m so glad that we connected through MyBlogLog because I had lost your blog addy after a blog change. I love reading your blog.

5. bubbebobbie says

Oh I so want to get dirt under my nails!
    I love Hostas and hope to plant a fewthis year as Shade is almost all I have.
    Because of Jesus, Bobbie

6. Stephanie@AHighandNobleCalling says

Beautiful flowers! I am still waiting to get past the last frost date here before I can plant! A couple of more weeks!

7. Penless Thoughts says

Lovely items in your flower beds. Impatiens are my favorite annual and I always plant an area between the garage and sidewalk that is lovely. Must get busy…..haven’t done that yet this year.
    Susan

8. Susie says

Your garden is lovely and you must really enjoy your time spent there 🙂
    I have several shades of petunias growing around my patio too and just love the bright patches of color here and there..
    Have a wonderful weekend..

9. ceekay says

Your flowers are beautiful and you got such good pictures of them. I understand all too well about dandelions, but now that in AZ, I wouldn’t mind seeing some once in a while!

10. Mary says

Enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful flowers. I have not grown gladiolas for many years but do love them, as Grandma used to grow acres of them to sell at the Farmer’s Market. They come in so many beautiful colors. I do hope you will post another photo when they bloom.

Blessings,
    Mary

11. Ivory Spring says

Hi Hadias,

Beautiful flowers! I wish mine is as colorful as yours… haha. I am not good at gardening at all, but I decided to give it yet ANOTHER try this year. Hopefully, the things I have put down would thrive.

I enjoyed your blog! Blessings!

12. Carrie says

Thank you for visiting me and for the invitation to see your lovely garden. I just went to the nursery to pick up plants for my front steps and deck.

Gorgeous flowers, Hadias. Could the feathery-leafed plant be cosmos? I’m not sure, just a guess. Yes, yes, YES to the hostas. Aren’t they a faithful friend in the flower bed? I just love mine, & was busy part of this week getting some divided.

By the way, I love the new background on your blog….very pretty.

Brenda

14. Scooterblu's Whimsy says

Beautiful flowers! Can’t wait to see your glads open…hope you will post them when they do! 🙂

~Rhonda

15. Becki says

I LOVE the vivid colors of your flowers, and what an attractive blog you have!

I’ve entered you in the drawing for The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady that I’m giving away at my Field Lilies blog. Thank you for visiting.

Good Luck!

16. Hootin' Anni says

Beautiful!! I do love flowers….even dandelions, they’re pretty too in their own way.

My SnT is bone china cardinals. You’ll need to scroll down below the tornado news to view it. Have a wonderful weekend.

17. Zoey says

Your flowers are lovely. I like hostas, too. With so many beautiful leaf shapes/colors, I find them just as interesting as floral blooms.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.