2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Stick to gym commitment (4 days a week).
• Continue making freezer meals.
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Mail out a letter to my brother.
• Make next weeks menu and grocery list
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
• Monday – Sweep and Mop all floors, iron clothes, complete one quarterly task.
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task.
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task.
• Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task.
• Friday – Clean all tubs and showers complete one quarterly task.
• Saturday – Mow and edge the lawn
4.) Training My Children:
• Joyfulness: Meditating on those things, which are good.
• Teamwork: working together in harmony (weekly craft: homemade t-shirt iron on’s)
• Wisdom: Family reading from the book of Proverbs.
• Stewardship: Learning to balance work & play time.
5.) Menu Plan Monday:
• Friday – Cheesy Ground Beef Nachos
• Saturday – Asian Chicken Stir Fry with Steamed White Rice
• Sunday – Fried Fish and French Fries
• Monday- Grilled Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Corn
• Tuesday- Stewed Chicken, Potatoes, Dumplings and Steamed White Rice
• Wednesday – Grocery Shopping
• Thursday – TBA