1.) Bible Study: Morning devotions using Our Daily Bread
• (Monday) Psalm 128
• (Tuesday) Matthew 24:36-44
• (Wednesday) Ephesians 2:11-19
• (Thursday) Isaiah 53:4-12
• (Friday) 2Corinthians 12:7-10
2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Begin crocheting another dishcloth
• Continue adding pre-cooked meals to the freezer
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Purchase more yarn from Wal-Mart (Mother daughter time)
• One-on-one time with oldest daughter this Thursday night
• Call my Mother in Love to chat. (Monday)
• Make 2 dish clothes for my neighbor
• Ask God to direct my time on the computer this week
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Sweep and Mop all floors, iron clothes, complete one quarterly task.
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task.
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task.
• Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task.
• Friday – Clean all tubs and showers. Complete one quarterly task. Wash all sheets sets, air out mattresses and remake beds.
• Saturday – Relaxation
4.) Training My Children:
• Selflessness vs. Selfishness
• Continue reading from the book of Proverbs to learn how God discerns between wisdom and foolishness.
• Continue with daily devotionals and memory verses
• Continue reading from the book of Judges to understand the character of God the “covenant keeper”.
5.) Menu Plan Monday
• Monday– Simmering Chinese Chicken, Rice and butter beans
• Tuesday– Baked Spaghetti with garlic bread and Salad
• Wednesday – Roasted Sticky Chicken, steamed rice and pinto beans
• Thursday – Chicken stir-fry over steamed white rice
• Friday – Subs (Pastrami and Oven Smoked Turkey w/cheese and veggies)
• Saturday – Jerk Chicken, rice and beans with cabbage
• Sunday – Creamy Chicken & Black bean enchiladas with Spanish rice
• Monday– Egg and Cheese quiche
• Tuesday– Oats, Honey and Butter Flapjacks
• Wednesday– Pancakes with syrup
• Thursday– Homemade Peanut butter Granola
• Friday– Kelli’s Fruit Filled Oatmeal Bars
• Saturday– Pancakes with sausage
• Sunday– Raisin Bran
• Monday– Hard Boiled eggs with apple sauce
• Tuesday– PB&J Sandwiches and homemade pretzels
• Wednesday– Pastrami Sandwiches w/ Strawberry banana smoothies
• Thursday– Potato Perogies
• Friday– Breadsticks & Sliced Peaches
• Saturday– Homemade Pretzels & mustard
• Sunday– Spanish rice and leftover jerk chicken, beans, rice and cabbage