A Proverbs Wife

Repurposing

I had this cart that used for my children’s towels when they used to share a bathroom. The cart used to full but not anymore.

So I decided to use the cart for my crafting supplies which are now in the basket below.
The cart works so much better because now my stuff is organized.
My cart sits right beside my sewing table.
Now, while I sew or crochet my children can play games on the computer.
What things in your home could use some repurposing? Look around to see if swapping something out with another will work better for you.

If you enjoy reading this blog subscribe using the Feedburner link on my sidebar.

Please follow and like A Proverbs Wife:

11 thoughts on “Repurposing

1. Muthering Heights says:

That looks very nice, and I’m sure it will make things much easier for you. What a great idea! 🙂

2. MyKidsMom says:

I just got one of these shelves to use in my laundry area- I love it.

Great tackle!

3. Milehimama says:

I love the idea of the sewing table next to the computer. I’m very picky about what I let the kids do on the computer, too. But how do you keep the littles from getting into it?

Mine love to imitate Mommy and my 5 yo boy loves machines, and between them they’d be all over my craft stuff!

Our computer is in the main playroom, maybe that is the problem, LOL!

4. Mom of TWO Princesses says:

Great job! It’s always nice to be able to reuse something.

5. P.S. He loves you... says:

In everyday life we should use “repropuseing” and when I do it always turns out to be a good idea…thanks for the sharing “lesson”…in both ways!

6. Gray Matters says:

I love when I am able to re-purpose. Great Job!

7. Lisa Knight says:

Great Tackle.
    I re-purpose everything I can. And eventually it will end up in my craft space! I have baby wipe containers, 3 tier veggie baskets…
    I’m up here

8. The Pitter Patter Boutique says:

That looks great! I can’t wait to move out of this tiny space so I can have my own sewing/craft room.

Great Tackle!

9. I love repurposing! Great use of the rack 🙂

Recently I put an unused bookcase under our bed to use as storage. I’m waiting for DH to put caster wheels and handles on it so it’s a bit easier to pull out.