A Day in the Life Of…Blogger Book Club #3

It is starting to get very hot which prevents me from spending as much time outdoors. So I thought that now would be a good time to resume the The Blogger Book Club . It will be hosted on my other blog where you can also access the rules for participation.

This time I will be allowing my participating readers to vote on the next book from the options below. Each participant gets one vote. Use the following links the review the books and then come back and cast your vote. We will begin reading on August 11th, 2008. This should give you plenty of time to blog about the ‘Blogger Book Club’ so that your readers can join the fun.

I am really looking forward to reading the next selection with you all.

1*How to Live, Saving and Wasting; or, Domestic economy illustrated by the life of two families of opposite character, habits, and practices … including the story of ‘A dime a day’ (1860)

2*The Hazeley Family by A.E. Johnson

3*Faithful Women and Their Extraordinary God by Noel Piper

Please leave a comment with your desired choice.

1. Earthmommy says

Hi and thanks so much for your kind words on my laundry post. I find I really enjoy the laundry now that I have that new perspective so I felt like it was important to share it. I know laundry can be a real stumbling block for ladies these days, it sure was for me!

My PR on Shore’s End right now is a 3. I don’t know how long it will last but I feel like that’s up tot he Lord and He’ll maintain it for as long as he wants me to keep earning that way.

How are you doing with your other blog things, like AdSense and so on? Have you checked out Commision Junction? How about WidgetBucks?

2. Lori... says

Thank you for stopping by Beyond the Garden! Your comments were apppreciated!

I am flattered you have invited me to join in the book club, and I would love to, however, I don’t know how much I will be able to participate as within a week of the start date we are scheduled to make a move. We don’t know how severe yet, Ohio, or just a couple of miles. If we go to Ohio, my blog will be on stand-by until we can actually get internet.

If I do join in, I prefer the third option; Faithful Women…

I look forward to getting to know you better! Blessings!

3. Sallie says

Hadias, I did so poorly in the last one I tried I’m not even sure if I should try again.. I do like the first one though since it is about saving again.

God bless,

4. Amanda Roby says

I really liked the third book (Faithful Women…). I’m so excited about this new book club. I tried to participate in the last one, but had to stop due to other responsibilities.

This one even starts on my birthday!

5. DeNiece Barnes says

Thank you I was really looking for a book club to get in, I told you that you were so creative 🙂 I thank I would like to read the Faithful women and their God, (I hope anamed the title right, my memory is so short lol)

Thanks for visitng Milehi. If you decide later to join in or respond to a question feel free. You are always welcome.

I’m not sure Gill. It has about 11 chapters and so far it appeared to be good read. I may reintroduce it later if it is not selected this time.

I have noted your choice. I am currently torn between option #1 and #3. I have read a little of both and was blown away by each one for completely different reasons.

I will finalize my decision more closer to August and post then.

Thank you for your support Gill.

I think I would enjoy Faithful Women. Is the Hazeleys a novel? It looks good too, but I think I would appreciate the support of your posts most on Faithful women. That is my vote! Gill.

8. Milehimama says

Thanks for links to the books, I really enjoyed the last one about Thrift.

Unfortunately, I can’t participate this time around, but I’m going to bookmark the links to read on my own!