My Autumn Kitchen

I was inspired by Kelli’s Autumn Kitchen and decided to stop procrastinating and pull out my Fall decor. I would like to see more pictures of how other families are decorating for the Fall. If you have pictures to share, blog about them and leave a link with Mr. Linky below.

1. Ms. Tee says

Your fall decorating is so pretty. My friend has a plate like yours and she writes bible verses on it. Thanks for sharing all of your pretty things. πŸ™‚

2. Krissie says

love your kitchen too… its so cosy and a great spot to cook. I lespecially like the plate idea…do you write on a white plate with the days menu in marker pen? this is new to me too…o gosh where have I been all my life…lol! off to try this on the weekend as we have guests coming!!

3. Lori... says

Hadias, your kitchen is beautiful. I love the dark countertops! I don’t have the energy to decorate by season! Kudos to you for doing it though! Thanks for stopping by!

4. Divamom says

I got as far pulling the decorations out! Now I have to go through them and separate the fall ones from the Thanksgiving ones! See what you started? πŸ™‚

I will decorate the front walk with a door wreath and add some mums to the front flowerbeds.

I’ll also add a scarecrow or two in the back yard veggie garden.

I will share pictures of my Autumn livingroom soon.

Good Bless.

6. Dawn says

Cute fall decor!

I don’t know yet if I am going to decorate for fall. I really want too. The aisles of Hobby Lobby and Cracker Barrel have the most lovely fall decor out and I walk down each aisle drooling and oohing and ahhing until my hubby guides me out of the store as I float on cloud nine a little longer. πŸ™‚
    We’ll see.

Will you decorate any other part of your house or no?

Sunday blessings,

Friday night-My best friend had a Bible study social and I spent the day getting dinner ready blah, blah, blah. Everything that goes into mom leaving home for the evening.

Anyhow my 14 yo had Bible Quizzing competition all day today (Saturday).

(Sunday) I will be at church practically all day tomorrow. Church in the a.m., filing in for the elementary class Bible quiz teacher Sunday evening and the teens have a social gathering in the evenings along with the elementary Christmas play practice. Wheew! Let me take a breath.
    Just wanted to let you know that I haven’t forgotten about you all. Just have had a busy end of week and weekend.

See you Monday. I have so many comments to respond to. They must wait till Monday though.

Have a great weekend all.

8. Mekhismom says

Your home looks lovely. Personally I don’t have time to decorate I can barely keep things clean around here! But what you’ve done is really nice.

9. Earthmommy says

Your decorating is always so creative and frugal! We are doing some fall decorating today so I will do a post and join n leter this afternoon. Thanks for the inspiration!

10. Chez Nous says

Great decorations – I LOVE the square basket with the candle holder and pine cones on the bottom. Do you list your dinner menu each day on the plate? What a great idea!

11. ~ Angi :) says

Is it really fall?? Here in California (am I still really here?!?!?) it is quite summerish, altho my husband tells me it will drop down to, oh, about 79 sometime soon. πŸ˜€

I was smitten with your dinner plate in an earlier blogpost, Hadias. With your fall items out, it looks even MORE elegant! I am going to mimic this idea, when I make it back to my regular kitchen! πŸ™‚

12. the pleasures of homemaking says

Very pretty fall decorations! I’m just starting to get into decorating for fall. It’s been way to hot until recently to even think about it!

13. Jenny says

I love your decor. Your plate is my favorite.

I’m not quite ready to decorate for fall but the trees here are starting to turn here; the sugar maples are really red this year.

happy Fall!

Jenna I do you the plate regularly, unless I forget to update it.

If we are eating away from home, I’ll use the plate to write a message. I also have two dry erase boards that I use for menus as well for writing out weekly menus.

Thank you all for stopping by.

15. Monique says

Your kitchen looks great. I love the decoration with the little wreaths. The plate with today’s dinner is great. No one has to ask what’s for dinner tonight ??
    Thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful weekend !!

16. Jenna says

I love the decor πŸ™‚ It inspires me to decorate for the season… I’m a new homemaker (been married 15 months) and have sooo much to work on πŸ™‚ Thanks for the ideas!

Do you always have the menu for the night out (on the plate?) What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!