A Proverbs Wife

Tackling Laundry

Basket of freshly laundered clothes…..(check)Tools…….(check)
Hangers………(check)
Bottoms ironed……..(check)
Tops……..(check)
All done……(check)
Being able to publish my completed tasks makes doing them more fun. I’d love to hear about some of the ways that you make homemaking more enjoyable for yourself?
Please follow and like A Proverbs Wife:

17 thoughts on “Tackling Laundry

1. Anonymous says:

Hello there, What has happened to the Blogger Book club? I was enjopying reading along! Gill.

2. Wow!! Do you always iron? I can’t stand to iron:( I only iron when we are going out in nice nice clothes. LOL

3. Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva says:

You are way better then me. When I wash clothes, I fold them (eventually), and then put them away. I wish I had the energy to iron all of the clothes that I washed. But with five people in my family, I would be ironing all day.

4. Way to go! My heart is beating faster just looking at those pics.

5. What a great tackle! I did my ironing yesterday. It feels so much better! Blessings to you.

6. earthlingorgeous says:

Nice! I agree posting the after photo is much inspiring than the before.

7. The Happy Housewife says:

Great job, I love how you hung everything over the railing! Great idea!
    Toni

8. Great job on the laundry tackle! Laundry is one of my least favorite chores or should I say folding and putting away. 😀

have a blessed day!
    Sherry

9. Way to tackle! I got mine done today too. Except to fold the socks. Do you iron jeans?

10. Gray Matters says:

I’m thoroughly impressed – I haven’t ironed in years!

11. forgetfulone says:

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Your laundry looks so nice and orderly.

12. Oh, I am so envious of your empty laundry basket!

13. What a great tackle!! I am in awe of people who iron! I can’t bring myself to lug it out. Great job! And thanks for visiting my tackle today:-)

14. Miss Mommy says:

Great Tackle!! I.m sure you feel great that it is all done!!