What is “Working Willingly”?
“Working Willingly” is a weekly post published every Monday that will help keep me accountable in completing my daily tasks. It will work as a catalyst in helping me remain organized and focused. I will create a weekly list of tasks that I should be focusing on. By seeing this list on my blog daily I will be reminded of my weekly priorities.
I will plan out my week every weekend, using the subtopics below, and post it on Monday mornings. By doing this I am hoping to continue my growth in becoming a better steward of my time and energy.
If you plan to participate, you can simply copy my subtopics below or create your own.
~Taking Care of My Home
~Training My Children
~Menu Plan Monday
I hope that you will participate with me here each Monday by leaving a link to your own “Working Willingly” post. Your post can easily be printed and stored in your Home Making Binder or somewhere easily accessible.
Each Monday just below my post, you’ll find an Mr.Linky set up. Please copy the link that leads directly to your “Working Willingly” post not your homepage. Posts leading to a homepage will be deleted. I am hoping that we can inspire and encourage each other to work willing according to Proverbs 31:13.
1.) Bible Study: Proverbs 31:10-31
2 Chronicles 12:1
And it came to pass, when Rehoboam had established the kingdom, and had strengthened himself, he forsook the law of the LORD, and all Israel with him.
2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Volunteer at the children’s school Monday
• Roast 3 whole chickens for the freezer
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Scan all rebate information and mail
• Ask God to direct my week so that I use my time, energy, money and any other resources to glorify Him
• Spend time teaching my daughter (age 15) to hem pants
• Meet a friend and her daughter at the YMCA twice a week (Wednesday & Friday)
• Relax both daughters hair
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Sweep and mop floors, clean master bath & sink, complete one quarterly task (sweep laundry room).
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (clear and wipe desk in MB).
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task (clean & change A/C filters).
• Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task (clean & change A/C filters).
• Friday – Clean all tubs and showers. Complete one quarterly task (dust den furniture). Wash all sheets sets, air out mattresses and remake beds.
• Saturday – Take out clothes for church Sunday, calculate tithes, make sure undergarments and work clothes are clean for Monday.
4.) Training My Children:
• Practice reading and spelling daily with 6 year old daughter
• Working on Responsibility
• We are studying the book of Luke 13-14 and Exodus 10. We will continue practicing memory verses
• Begin reading the Bible daily as a family (I got lazy during the Holiday’s)
• Continue praying daily with the children
*Roasted Chicken, Baked macaroni, Steamed rice, Butter beans
*Sloppy Joe and baked potatoes
*Cream of Mushroom chicken, steamed rice, sweet peas and biscuits
*Chicken Salad Sandwiches
*Meat loaf, scalloped potatoes and broccoli
*Liver, steamed rice, Gravy and sweet corn
If you are viewing this post in a reader be sure to visit my blog in order to link to your own “Working Willingly” post using Mr. Linky below.