“Working Willingly” is a weekly post published every Monday that will help keep me accountable in completing my daily tasks. It will work as a catalyst in helping me remain organized and focused. I will create a weekly list of tasks that I should be focusing on. By seeing this list on my blog daily I will be reminded of my weekly priorities.
I will plan out my week every weekend, using the subtopics below, and post it on Monday mornings. By doing this I am hoping to continue my growth in becoming a better steward of my time and energy.
If you plan to participate, you can simply copy my subtopics below or create your own.
~Taking Care of My Home
~Training My Children
~Menu Plan Monday
I hope that you will participate with me here each Monday by leaving a link to your on “Working Willingly” post. Your post can easily be printed and stored in your Home Making Binder or somewhere easily accessible.
Each Monday just below my post you’ll find an Mr.Linky set up. Please copy the link that leads directly to your “Working Willingly” post not your homepage. Posts leading to a homepage will be deleted. I am hoping that we can inspire and encourage each other to work willing according to Proverbs 31:13.
1.) Bible Study: Proverbs 9, Psalms 9 and 138
This Weeks Memory Verse
Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Teach pre-school Sunday School class 02-08-09
• Take son in for bi-weekly allergy shot
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Mail a letter and some pictures to my brother
• Research a new savings/investment institution
• Mend button on my sons shirt
• Make a grocery list of needed staples (DONE)
• Decide if I am going to the church women’s retreat…Money due March 15th
• Add retreat date to calendar March 27-28th
• Post a wanted add on Freecycle.com for shelving (for my stockpile)
• Exercise: YMCA Friday, 3 sets of 30 crunches 2x’s a day and stair climber 40 minutes a week.
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Sweep and mop floors, clean master bath & sink, complete one quarterly task (sweep laundry room).
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (clean fan blades in MB).
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task (clean fan blades in LR).
• Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task (wipe inside kitchen cabinets).
• Friday – Clean all tubs and showers. Complete one quarterly task (deep clean the fridge). Wash all sheets sets, air out mattresses and remake beds. Wash and braid youngest daughter’s hair for church Sunday.
• Saturday – Take out clothes for church Sunday, calculate tithes, make sure undergarments and work clothes are clean for Monday.
4.) Training My Children:
• Teaching my 5 year old son to sew a button back onto his shirt (at his request)
• Reading 1 Corinthians 15-17 during this weeks family devotional time
• We are studying the book of Luke and Exodus . We will continue practicing memory verses.
• Instant Oatmeal
• Banana Bread
• Fruit Filled Oatmeal Bars
• Blueberry bread
• Leftovers from Sunday’s dinner
• Cheese Biscuits
• Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
• Turkey and Cheese Quiche
• Liver, Rice, gravy and green beans
• Chicken Paella with peas
• Meatloaf with scalloped potatoes and spinach
If you are viewing this post in a reader be sure to visit my blog in order to link to your own “Working Willingly” post using Mr. Linky below.