Log onto onto my webpage and click on the deals link. This link can be found directly above my first article or on the leftside of the page.
3. Locate the coupon using the coupon locator code that looks like this
(this means March 22nd Red Plum insert which is found in the Sunday newpaper)
(Just becuase you may have 10 coupons doesn’t mean that you must buy 10 items)
6. Continue this process until you have all of your coupons for the items on your list.
7. If you have multiples of a coupon, say 3 or more, then take the like sheet and stack. Now staple the coupons together making sure not to staple through bar codes or expiration date. Over the picture is fine. Do this for all mulitples.
8. Now begin clipping all of your coupons. I pay my 8 year old a small % for this job after he has demonstrated (using expired coupons) that he will be careful not to cut off exp. dates or barcodes.
::see coupon policies::
10. Take all of your coupons and your list and put them into any envelope and write the name of the grocery store on the outside. Take this with you when you go shopping. Do the same for every store that you plan to shop at.