“Working Willingly” is a weekly post published every Monday that will help keep me accountable in completing my daily tasks. It will work as a catalyst in helping me remain organized and focused. I will create a weekly list of tasks that I should be focusing on. By seeing this list on my blog daily I will be reminded of my weekly priorities.
I will plan out my week every weekend, using the subtopics below, and post it on Monday mornings. By doing this I am hoping to continue my growth in becoming a better steward of my time and energy.
If you plan to participate, you can simply copy my subtopics below or create your own. Be sure to click here to get the “Working Willingly” button code.
~Taking Care of My Home
~Training My Children
~Menu Plan Monday
I hope that you will participate with me here each Monday by leaving a link to your on “Working Willingly” post. Your post can easily be printed and stored in your Home Making Binder or somewhere easily accessible.
Each Monday just below my post you’ll find an Mr.Linky set up. Please copy the link that leads directly to your “Working Willingly” post not your homepage. Posts leading to a homepage will be deleted. I am hoping that we can inspire and encourage each other to work willing according to Proverbs 31:13.
1.) Bible Study: A Women’s Heart…God’s Resting Place by Beth Moore
This Weeks Memory Verse
I will be attending Women’s Bible Study Tuesday morning at church.
2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Freezer Cooking: marinate 14lbs. of chicken breast
• Cook 2 lbs. of Kidney beans
• Mail Netflix movie back
• Take son in for bi-weekly allergy shot
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding, ironing, putting away.
• Check Craigslist for free shelves for stockpile
• Decide if I am going to the church women’s retreat…Money due March 15th
• Post a wanted add on Freecycle for shelving (for my stockpile)
• Cancel Sirrius Satellite Radio 3/2/09
• Cancel Netflix Trial 3/2/09
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Deep clean all bathrooms, sweep and mop floors, Freezer Cooking: Marinated Chicken Breasts
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (deep clean fridge).
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and sweep foyer.
• Thursday – Deep clean bathrooms, Organize one area
• Friday – Shopping day
• Saturday – Take out clothes for church Sunday, calculate tithes, and make sure undergarments and work clothes are clean for Monday.
4.) Training My Children:
• Teaching my 5 year old son to mend a sock (at his request)
• Strengthening weak academic areas.
5.) Menu Plan Monday
• Instant Oatmeal
• Grits w/cheese
• Blueberry Muffins
• Mini pizza’s made w/ Grands biscuitshttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
insert bold tags
• Red beans and rice
• Cheese Quesadillas
• Crescent rolls
• Meatloaf, rice, gravy and corn
• Roasted Chicken, steamed rice, gravy and crescent rolls
• Enchilladas and Spanish rice
• Chicken Ziti w/ red beans and rice
• Sloppy Joes w/ fries
If you are viewing this post in a reader be sure to visit my blog in order to link to your own “Working Willingly” post using Mr. Linky below.
2 thoughts on “Working Willingly”
I saw your button on The Four Scarbarys blog and clicked on it. If you don’t know who they are come onto my blog and click on my first follower on the left “Tberi” is the name. That will take you to her blog.
This is such a lovely idea. I would love to do it for some accountability but I am already doing a meme then. But it’s a great idea!