To learn more about participating in “Working Willingly” click here.
1.) Bible Study:
2.) “MUST Do” List:
• Meal Prep: marinate and package chicken breast
• Clip 1/18 coupon inserts and file them in coupon binder
• Laundry: washing, drying, folding and putting away.
• Check Craigslist for free shelves for stockpile
• Organize stockpile
• Post a wanted add on Freecycle for shelving (for my stockpile)
• Plan grocery shopping list (Publix & Kroger)
• Grocery shopping…Anyone want to join me???
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
• Monday – Sweep and mop floors, wipe out refrigerator and marinate chicken breasts
• Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (deep clean laundry room).
• Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and sweep foyer.
• Thursday – Deep clean bathrooms, organize MB closet
• Friday –
• Saturday – Take out clothes for church Sunday, calculate tithes, and make sure undergarments and work clothes are clean for Monday.
4.) Training My Children:
• Teaching my 5 year old son to mend a sock (at his request)
• Strengthening weak academic areas.
5.) Menu Plan Monday
• Grits w/cheese
• Blueberry Muffins
• Mini pizza’s made w/ Grands biscuits
• Cheese Quesadillas
• Crescent rolls
• Baked Ziti
• BBQ’d chicken, steamed rice, green beans and gravy
• Enchiladas, steamed rice and black beans
If you are viewing this post in a reader be sure to visit my blog in order to link to your own “Working Willingly” post using Mr. Linky below.