This morning I am “Working Willingly” according to Proverbs 31:13.
1.) Bible Study: Psalms & Proverbs 4
This Weeks Memory Verse
Psalm 4:7 You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound. (NIV)
2.) “MUST Do” List:
- Sweep all floors
- Mop all floors
- Wipe Master bath & guest bath surfaces
- Laundry: washing, drying, folding & putting away.
- Ask God to direct week so that I use my time, energy, money and any other resources to glorify Him
- Cook dinner
3.)Taking Care of My Home:
Complete daily and weekly chores listed below.
- Monday – Sweep and mop floors, clean master bath & sink, complete one quarterly task (organize 3 drawers)
- Tuesday – Take all trash outside for pick-up, clean all bathrooms, and complete one quarterly task (disinfect and organize schoolroom).
- Wednesday – Bring all trash receptacles to the back of the house, vacuum and complete one quarterly task (?????????).
- Thursday – Sweep all floors, dust one room, and complete one quarterly task (?????????).
- Friday – Clean all tubs and showers. Complete one quarterly task (dust den furniture). Wash all sheets sets, air out mattresses and remake beds. Wash shower curtains.
- Saturday – Take out clothes for church Sunday, calculate tithes, make sure undergarments and work clothes are clean for Monday.
4.) Training My Children:
5.) Menu Plan Monday
1-PopTarts (strawberry or blueberry)
2-Egg & Cheese Pita pockets
1-Chips & Salsa
2-Fruit & Granola
3-Chips & Salsa
4-Au gratin potatoes
5-Black Bean & Tomato soup w/ steamed rice
1-BBQ ribs & baked potato
2-Chicken Enchiladas w/ Spanish rice
4-BBQ ribs, wild rice & green beans
5-Roasted Chicken, steamed rice w/ sweet corn
For more menu ideas visit Laura, host of Menu Plan Monday.