deal will end tomorrow (12/15) has been extended until Dec. 18th, and I gotta tell ya, that I was searching for some more children to set up an account for. My hubby and I set up an account for each of our (4) children using $25 per account or $100 total. We ended up earning $250 in cash for our children’s new college funds from all of the bonuses below. It is so easy there is no reason not to do it. You’ll earn a beneficial account for your children which could be tax deductible for you.
Here are the details.
$25 Bonus for opening a new College Advantage 529
Must open with a deposit of $25
Must enter referral number. Send your name and email address to email@example.com
$25 will be invested in your College Advantage account
Do NOT need to be an Ohio resident.
Expires December 15th, 2009
- Must enroll by January 31, 2010
- Minimum of $25 be deposited via EFT from bank or payroll deduction from employer each time
- For EFT, a minimum of 3 pulls must have happened in 90 days
- For payroll deduction, at least one check must have been applied during the 90 days
- EFT and payroll deduction must still be active at the 90 day mark when they issue your bonus
Want to get started with your free $25 Sign on Bonus with College Advantage? Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name. That’s it!
I will then send you an email with a referral link.