This is the first official day of “From Frumpy to Fab” however I began writing this post on Saturday 2/15/10. I was and trying to brainstorm my game plan for today. Monday will be the most challenging day of “From Frumpy to Fab” because it’s the beginning of a commitment and for two I got to gym on Monday.
Normally, when I return home, I shower throw on something comfortable, (but not fabulous) and start home school. I really don’t know how well Monday is going to go, but here’s my plan for success this week.
**Oh! I must say that my husband is so excited about this challenge
My Plan Of Action:
- Choose and match all of my outfits for the week including accessories and iron my clothes in advance.
- Group all of my outfits together in my closet for easy access.
- Put together a simple facial kit like this one.
- Decide on (2) simple hairstyles for the week.
- Get dressed no later than 7:30 a.m. (before hubby wakes up)
- Get dressed before I get on the computer (oh the agony!)
How From Frumpy to Fab works:
The officially dates of From Frumpy to Fab are February 8th through February 16th. Today Monday February 8th 2010, you can link-up to your post sharing what you plan to do in order to look fabulous all week.
And then on Monday February 15th 2010, I’ll share a post including pictures regarding my seven days of fabulousness.
Finally, on Tuesday February 16th 2010, you can come and link-up to your From Frumpy to Fab post.
If you can’t start on Monday February 8th you are welcome to jump in at anytime. Leave a link to your blog below to let me know you’ll be joining me.
Video Day #1 : HERE
Video Day #2 : HERE