13 Ways To Tell Your Husband You Love Him Without Saying A Word
- Cook meals that he likes.
- Make sure that his clothes are clean.
- Turn on the exterior porch light if he’s working late.
- Put some of his favorite snacks in his car’s glove compartment.
- Put a fresh towel and wash cloth in the bathroom before he arrives home from work.
- Make arrangements for the children to be out for a couple of hours or days so you guys can reconnect.
- Wear his favorite scents or perfumes.
- Wear his favorite outfit.
- Where something feminine and attractive to bed.
- Save energy for him so that you are not always pooped when he gets home.
- Give him and unexpected kiss or hug.
- Send him a sweet text message.
- Do something with him that he enjoys.
What suggestions would you add to this list?
Don’t miss the rest of the series. Subscribe here for FREE updates of the series sent to your email inbox or feedreader. If this post has been helpful to you please, share it by clicking on the green “tweet” button above or the “stumble” button below.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- How to Have a Peaceful Financial Meeting with Your Spouse - June 18, 2013
- Becoming Perfected Women Versus Perfect Women - June 18, 2013
- 3 Summer Style Tips for Women | Bold, Bright & Bling - June 17, 2013