Having a plethora of recipes is going to be such a life saver in the coming weeks. I’ve already begun cooking meals for the freezer in an effort to make lunch and dinner time as seamless as possible.
When planning my menus, the first thing I do is look through my pantry to see what ingredients are on hand. Next, I pull out my cookbooks and begin planning. I have tons of cookbooks that I’ve purchased, been given and also downloaded. I am a big fan of creating custom cookbooks from printable recipes that have worked well for my family. After printing off the recipes, I punch three holes and add them to a 3-prong folder.
Using only recipe sites and FREE eCookbooks is a great frugal way to build a cookbook library for just the cost of ink, paper and a folder. Below I’ve compiled a list of FREE eCookbooks for you to access.
- Free eCookbook – The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes, featuring 48 pages of Healthy recipes. Click Here
- Free eCookbook – 95-page “Creative Crafting All Year Round Holiday” eBook Click Here
- Free eCookbook – 22 Quick and Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes, featuring over 30 pages of tasty and healthy chicken recipes. Click Here
- Free eCookbook – Let’s Get Grililng, featuring 43 pages of easy grilling recipes. Click Here
- Free eCookbook – Mr. Food Decadent Desserts, featuring 32 pages of dessert recipes. Click Here
- Free eCookbook: Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes featuring 47-pages of quick and easy recipes. Click Here
- Free eCookbook – 33 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes, featuring 52 pages of restaurant copycat recipes. Click Here
- Free eBook: America’s Favorite Pork Chop Recipes featuring 52-pages of quick and easy recipes. Click Here