The winner of the Food On the Table $25 grocery gift card is:
Tami @ ThisMomsDelight.com
If you want to learn more be sure to check out the “Try the Free” which allows you to access (4) dinner ideas a week based on your local grocery sales.
Food On The Table Highlights:
- The site creates menu plans for you that can be customized.
- You can choose the number of days worth of meals. (Premium service)
- No more meals that your family doesn’t eat because you choose the meat to be included in your menus.
- The grocery list and menu is based on the sales at your local grocery stores each week.
- You are able to print your corresponding manufacturer coupons right from the site.
- It’s fast and easy to use.
The premium Food On The Table plan is $9.95 a month and less than $6 on an annually a month annually, is a great alternative to planning your own menus.