One of my favorite online banks is the ING. They always have awesome bank bonuses for their new and existing members. Here’s their latest promotion. Now through February 7th, when you open a new ING IRA account you can earn $50 in FREE CASH!!
All of the details can be found here.
ING IRA (Savings or CD) $50 Bonus
- Open an FDIC-insured IRA (Savings or CD)
- Deposit $200 into your account by February 7, 2011.
- Get a $50 bonus (counts toward your 2011 IRA contribution limit)
- Your $50 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account by February 28, 2011.
- Bonus only available for new Electric Orange checking. Only one bonus will be provided per household.
Oh, and no need to enter a Reference Code or anything when you open your ING IRA.
ING Checking Account $25 Bonus
When you open a new ING Electric Orange checking account you can earn $25 FREE CASH!!
In order to qualify for the bonus, you have to:
- Open a new checking account
- Deposit $250
- Receive your $25 bonus deposited to your account on day 30
I’ve opened several accounts with ING over that past two years specifically because of the cash bonuses. Each time the offer was available, I opened an account for myself and for my husband. This offer does require a $250 beginning balance to earn the $25. If you already have a savings account this would be a great way to use a portion of that to earn an easy 10% return. This offer is very straight forward.
Are you ready to make $25.00?
Email me with your name and I will send you a referral link. Be sure to type “ING REFERRAL” in the subject line of your email. Referral links are only good for 30 days. $25 bonus is only credited to accounts that open a new account and fund it with new money (money not already in an ING account). Bonus will not be credited to accounts that are not refereed by a current member.