The Christmas Fairy shared a great budget friendly recipe with us this week for Italian Turkey Sliders on a budget. I love the idea of matching coupons with the necessary meal ingredients. You’ll find a great recipe below and the corresponding printable coupons to make this meal on a budget.
Coupons You’ll Need:
Coupons for possible side dishes
- 20 ounces lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil,, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano,, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 dinner or slider rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well.
- Shape turkey into 16 small patties.
- Place patties on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked through. Be careful not to cook too long or they will become dried out.
- Combine mayonnaise with honey Dijon mustard and stir until well blended.
- Place on rolls and top with honey Dijon mayo.
Besides using coupons, how are you finding ways to save money in the kitchen?