As a homeschool parent, I always have my eyes peeled for FREE resources to use with my kids. I stumbled across a FREE currency kit that might be a good resource for a unit study on gold currency and coin collecting.
It’s FREE to download and highlights topics such as:
- Why gold prices are increasing
- Why gold is a good investment
- An Introduction to Precious Metals
- The Advantages of Owning Gold & Silver
- Our Countries Most Popular Coins & Products
- How to Acquire Precious Metals & Rare Coins
- and more!!
I just downloaded my copy and it is very informative and useful for a homeschool unit study or if you want to learn more about the history of coins.
We are teaching our kids about investing this summer and allowing them to pick their first stocks. If you have children whether homeschooled or not, the summer is a great time to start the conversation about how money works.