Since we have so many new readers this month, I’ll be posting introductory articles for some of the survey companies I’m familiar with. Today let take a look at Toluna. I’ve been using them for 4 years and like how easy it is to navigate their site, takes surveys and participate in polls.
How Toluna works & some facts.
- Earn points worth $1 to $5 each time you qualify for and complete a survey! You’ll also earn easy points for the polls and opinion topics you create! 3,000 points = $1
- You can request payment when you have reached a minimum account balance of $20, or 60,000 points. Payments will be made in multiples of $20. For example, if you have a balance of $22, and request a check, you will receive payment for $20, and have $2 remaining in your account.
- Earn at least 1,000 points, or more , for each survey you qualify for and complete.
- An extra added bonus for bloggers is that you can create your own polls and opinion topics to host on Toluna, or export them to your own blog or website!
- You get to voice your opinion by participating in other community members’ polls and opinion topics!
- Membership is free, and all information you provide is strictly confidential and will never be used to advertise or to sell you anything.
- As soon as you register, you’ll be entered to win their monthly $4,500 cash drawing!
- Each time you participate in or complete a survey you’ll be entered into a monthly $4,500 prize draw!
To join Toluna’s FREE survey company CLICK HERE.
For my Canadian readers Click Here
For my United Kingdom readers Click Here
For my Ireland readers Click Here