I have been truly loving the vacation deals that have been offered by my daily deal sites. Had I known they would be offering such great deals this year, I would have certainly budgeted to buy one via a deal site. I plan our families vacations a year in advance and we are already set on where we will travel this year, but I will definitely be using a deal site for our 2012 vacation planning, here’s why….
Today save will get you an all-inclusive three-night stay for two at Cancun’s Gran Caribe Real Resort and Spa — in the romantic city of Mexico for $299. (up to $800 value) If you’ve never been to Mexico, it’s a trip you want to take. The water is a beautiful aqua blue and the taxi rides are like a death defying ride at an amusement park.
Mr. Proverbs Wife and I celebrated our honeymoon in Mexico. If you’ve been budgeting for a vacation you’ll want to take a look at this deal. We paid over $2,500 for our vacation and today’s deal is under $300. Even with the cost of airfare, I’m sure you won’t spend anywhere close to $2,500+ that we paid.
Then click here to go directly to this offer.
Here are some additional details about this offer.
- Voucher available 1 days after purchase at 12:00:PM EST
- May buy up to 2 Saves per person
- At least on guest must be 25 years or older
- Junior Suite features king size bed or 2 double beds
- Not valid on Travel: Thanksgiving week, Dec 23, 2011 – Jan 3, 2012, Easter week and Presidents Day week.
- For any travel after December 23, 2011 there will be a $30 additional fee
- Not to be combined with other offers; Not valid for group travel
- Resort fee and taxes ($30 total) collected upon arrival
- Promotional value expires on Jun 14, 2012