If your kids have outgrown their clothes I have to offers that will help you get rid of them and get some in return.
Instead of donating our throwing away your kids gentle used clothes, swap them with another mom in the thredUP community. thredUP is where moms swap kids clothes and toys. You can snag a voucher from Social Dish that get’s you 2 boxes of kids clothes for $7.97 each — regularly $15.95 each. So instead of $15.95 per box, you’ll end up paying $7.97 for a full box of clothes, books or toys.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Gather all the clothes your child no longer reads, and list them by the boxful on thredUP.
- Sign-up for free and thredUP will send you complimentary empty USPS boxes (if you don’t want to wait, go grab them for free at your local post office).
- When another mom picks your box of clothes, thredUP lets you know. thredUP generates the shipping label and schedules home pick-up, so you can send books without leaving the house.
It’s even easier than Goodwill and you’ll send your family’s once loved books directly to another child who wants them.
* Use your SocialDish Voucher for one box of pre-loved kids clothes, toys or books listed by other moms, and get the second box for free! Shipping included.
* The average box contains 15 or more items, and top brands such as GAP, Carter’s, Children’s Place and Gymboree.
Limit one coupon per person. Offer valid for new members only. Codes purchased by existing thredUP members will not be usable. Voucher expires one year from deal date.
Get started HERE.