**HURRY** Paid Research Study Opportunity for Allergy Sufferers (Limited Openings)
I just received this notification about a allergy study research group. Here’s what it said;
We’re currently helping a pharmaceutical company find people 5 to 65 years of age who suffer from seasonal allergies that are willing to participate in a clinical research study in your area (Only Certain Zipcodes Qualify). Research study needs volunteers with seasonal allergies. I work with Acurian, a company that connects people with clinical research doctors. We’re currently helping a pharmaceutical company find people 5 to 65 years of age who suffer from seasonal allergies that are willing to participate in a clinical research study in your area.
Seasonal allergies may result in additional health problems, including asthma. Research doctors are enrolling today and health insurance is not required. All information is kept strictly confidential. If you or your child is burdened with seasonal allergies, to learn more about the benefits and risks of the study or click here.
Qualified participants may receive at no-cost:
• Study-related doctor visits and examinations up to 15 months
• Investigational oral medication
• Allergy medications during the 2012 pollen season
• Compensation for time and travel
The following areas are qualified: New York Pennsylvania Maryland Massachusetts Ohio Michigan Missouri Colorado Idaho Utah California Oregon Washington Rhode Island Connecticut New Jersey
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- High Value $3/1 Huggies Pull-Ups® Coupons + 5 Potty Training Tips for Moms - December 9, 2013
- DIY Christmas Wreath Snack - December 5, 2013
- Top 7 Reasons Why You Should Use a Duvet Cover - December 3, 2013