Many of you have already signed up with my favorite survey companies and are getting paid. If not take a few minutes to learn more about them by clicking on the blue highlighted word survey anywhere throughout this article.
Today I want to tell you about another great survey site that I am a member of. I’ve been with Ipsos/I-say for several years and rank them amongst my top 11 survey sites to join but they haven’t been accepting new members until now. They have several different survey groups which I’ve listed below. I’m not sure how long these recruitment links will be active. The company will usually tell me how many they are recruiting so that I can let you know how many slots there are, but they didn’t pass on that information this time. The links are usually active between 1 hour to a few days so be sure to joins as soon as possible.
- African-American survey panel (join here)
- Hispanic survey panel – (join here)
- Young adults survey panel – ages 18-30 Qualify – (join here)
Here are a few things you should know about Ipso-Isay.
- Ipsos does an excellent job of sending you survey invitations that match your lifestyle.
- The average reward per survey is 8 to 10 points.
- Ipsos will email you every two weeks with your point balance.
- Low payout threshold, once you reach 50 points ($5) you can redeem for an American Express gift card or a check.
Survey invitations are time sensitivity therefore, I always suggest setting up an separate email account specifically for receiving survey invitations. This keeps them organized and makes filtering through your offers easy.
Are you ready to join Ipsos/Isay? Click on the appropriate link above to register