Have you joined Toluna? If not, this is a heads up to let you know that they are accepting new members. Using survey companies is a great way to earn extra money to pay off debt or for the things you want.
I used Toluna for 3 years and was able to earn a check from them bi-weekly. Not only did I earn extra money to help put some budge in my budget but I’ve also received a ton of FREE full sized products from them including body wash, deodorant, laundry detergent and more.
If you are looking for a legitimate way to make some extra money, check out Toluna today.
Here is a list of just some of the additional benefits of joining.
- Earn points worth $1 to $5 each time you qualify for and complete a survey! You’ll also earn easy points for the polls and opinion topics you create! 3,000 points = $1
- You can request payment when you have reached a minimum account balance of $20, or 60,000 points. Payments will be made in multiples of $20. For example, if you have a balance of $22, and request a check, you will receive payment for $20, and have $2 remaining in your account.
- Earn at least 1,000 points, or more , for each survey you qualify for and complete.
- An extra added bonus for blogers is that you can create your own polls and opinion topics to host on Toluna, or export them to your own blog or website!
- You get to voice your opinion by participating in other community members’ polls and opinion topics!
- Membership is free, and all information you provide is strictly confidential and will never be used to advertise or to sell you anything.
- As soon as you register, you’ll be entered to win their monthly $4500 cash drawing!
- Each time you participate in or complete a survey you’ll be entered into a monthly $4500 prize draw!
- You get to test Full Sized products.
Here’s what our readers are saying about Toluna:
To join Toluna’s FREE survey company CLICK HERE.
If you are new to taking surveys and would like to make extra money this way, please click here to learn some valuable tips or go to my survey web page at anytime to see what other survey companies I recommend.