(Price – $9.99 and under)
I just spotted some item that you can use your FREE Beyond the Rack $10 credit on. If you haven’t already used your credit you can use it to get anything shown above and more FREE!!
Head over and check out the full line of kitchen essentials.
1. First, sign in to your Beyond the Rack account to use your $10 credit. The link will open in a new window tab for your convenience. After you sign in to Beyond the Rack, simply ‘X’ out of the window, come back here and proceed to step two for an additional $5 credit plus 3% cash back.
2. Now sign up for ShopAtHome.com which is how you will get a $5 credit after your Beyond the Rack purchase plus and extra 3% cash back!! This link will also open in a new window tab for your convenience. After you sign up for ShopAtHome.com, keep it’s window open, and come back here and proceed to step 3.
3. While on ShopAtHome.com, type in the words ‘Beyond the Rack‘ in the search bar on the top right. Now click the orange ‘Search’ button. Then scroll down and click on ‘Beyond the Rack‘.
4. Next, click on the blue ‘Shop Now‘ button on the right. This will open a new window. Be sure to do your shopping through this window as it is coded with a unique tracking link associated with your ShopAtHome account. This tracking code will ensure that you get your $5 cash back and any other credit you are due.
5. Now you can do your Beyond the Rack shopping as normal and use your $10 credit on your first purchase. When you are done shopping simply ‘X’ out of the window and look for your $5 & 3% ShopAtHome.com credits to show up in your within 48 hours – 30 days. Once you get your $5 credit, this deal will be a MONEY MAKER!!
6. Finally, use your Beyond the Rack account to get even more FREE stuff. When you join Beyond the Rack, you’ll get a unique referral code to share with your friends. When ever you spot a great deal like this one, be sure to tell your friends about it via email, twitter, Facebook, etc. Don’t forget to include your special referral link so that you get $10 when they join and make their first purchase.