(click the banner above)
If you haven’t already registered for a FREE Food On the Table account head over and do it now. Food On the Table is the brainchild of Manuel Rosso out of Austin, Texas — and is a website that creates weekly menus based on local grocery store sales.
Here are the highlights:
- The site creates menu plans for you that can be customized.
- You can choose the number of days worth of meals.
- No more meals that your family doesn’t eat because you choose the meat to be included in your menus.
- The grocery list and menu is based on the sales at your local grocery stores each week.
- You are able to print your corresponding manufacturer coupons right from the site.
- It’s fast and easy to use.
The site offers you up to four meal ideas a week and then there is a premium option which gives you a full week of meal ideas.
Click on the banner at the top of the page to sign up for a FREE account and see what meal ideas will work well with your local grocery store sales.