Between now and and first week of January, you’ll be seeing some amazing sales on everything you’ll need to fund Christmas 2012 on a budget.
If you look for bargains and contemplate next Christmas over the next few days, you’ll save as much as 90% off on next years Christmas gifts and decorations.
Here’s a look at what I scored last year and what you should look for this year.
- Artificial Christmas Tree
- Wrapping Paper
- Christmas Tree Decorations
- Gift tags and bags
- Holiday Cards
- Candles and Candle Holders (especially red, silver and gold)
- Gift Card Tins/Holders
- Holiday Sweets (candy canes, lollipops, chocolate, sugar cookies)
- Christmas Lights
- Christmas Stockings, Door Wreaths, etc.
- Holiday Cookie Cutters and Baking Pans
- Sweaters, Slippers, Blankets and Throws
- Christmas themed notebooks, pencils and erasers
- Plastic Storage Totes (green and red)
- Table and kitchen linen (napkins, table cloth, etc.)