Working Willingly: This Weeks Goals and My Meal Plan
Yesterday I spent an amazing day with my family laughing, eating and opening gifts. I’ll have my kids with me for the next week and we are getting geared up for some FUN family time this week.
Of course they’ll be busy with their Christmas toys, but in between playing and chores we will probably hit the movie theater. We’ll also sit down and plan some fun activities for New Years Eve.
We usually have special dinner, lots of dessert and play family games.
Here are some more of my other plans for this week.
- Bible Reading: Psalms
- Prayer: Monday – Sunday
- - Prayer with and for my husband
- - Prayer daily with and for my children
- - Intercessory prayer for my family and others
- -Prayer request from church and online friends
- Discipleship: Read Chapter 8 of What Women Fear by Angie Smith
This Weeks Memory Verse
Ephesians 3:20-21 King James Version
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Menu Plan Monday
D~Ham, Baked Macaroni, Collard Greens, Stuffing and Yellow Rice
D~15 Bean Soup
D~Steak Wraps with red Beans and Rice
D~ Beef and Broccoli stir fry over Steamed rice
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- Don’t Fear Life’s Struggles - April 14, 2014
- Free Christian Ebooks: What God Desires, Stuck in the Middle and MORE!! - April 11, 2014
- My Spouse Still Rocks My World!! - April 11, 2014