Who Reads All You?
All You is created for the value-driven American woman. All You readers seek practical, reliable, affordable solutions for how to do more, buy more and accomplish more with less. They want “achievable inspiration,” not “unattainable fantasy,” reasonably priced products from stores where they actually shop, and real-life advice that fits their busy lifestyle. All You covers a range of topics from interpersonal relationships to home repair; recipes that can be made in 10 minutes to decorating ideas for under $100; health information delivered in language she can understand, to clothes for every body type, all presented in a lively, contemporary format.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Coupons: Every issue of All You contains valuable coupons for fashion, food, makeup and household basics. With high coupon totals each month (more than $60 recently), this magazine pays for itself many times over.
- Advice on living well for less: Throughout every issue are exclusive money-saving ideas for every area of your life. You’ll benefit from invaluable tips on couponing, smart shopping, bargain hunting, price negotiating, home decorating, discovering inexpensive beauty and fashion products, and much more.
- Realistic health and fitness ideas: Most of us should improve our health or diet or exercise routine somehow. But change is hard. So All You gives the hard facts and concise plans you need to make better lifestyle choices. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, firm up or create more healthful meals, our stories have the up-to-date, proven information you need, presented in a format that’s easy to understand.
- Affordable, delicious family-friendly recipes: Grocery costs make up a huge part of every household budget. That’s why All You offers an unparalleled selection of inventive and inexpensive recipes for daily dinners, special occasions and tempting treats—many for just pennies a serving! Better yet: All the ingredients are readily available at local markets.
- The “Reality-Check” promise: The heart of All You is our “Reality Check” promise. We reach out to our exclusive network of more than 40,000 women to get their advice—and we feature them and their ideas prominently throughout every issue. The magazine also goes in-depth every month, bringing you inspiring first-person stories of women who have overcome challenges in their lives, from financial burdens that seemed impossible to surmount to life-threatening illness and natural disasters.
- Your most important questions answered: In each issue an All You recruits experts (all of them women) in key areas—health, relationships, pet care, fitness, nutrition and money savings—and asks them the most pressing questions in their fields. You get unbeatable access to clear thinking on thorny issues, like how to pay off your credit cards, deal with a fussy in-law and lose that baby weight.