(click the banner above)
If you are out of ideas for dinner check out this FREE Weekly Meal Plan service. It provides you with weekly meal plans based on your local grocery ad.
Here are the highlights:
- The site creates menu plans for you that can be customized.
- You can choose the number of days worth of meals.
- No more meals that your family doesn’t eat because you choose the meat to be included in your menus.
- The grocery list and menu is based on the sales at your local grocery stores each week.
- You are able to print your corresponding manufacturer coupons right from the site.
- It’s fast and easy to use.
Here’s my menu for this week if you could use some additional ideas
D~Crockpot Lasagna (I’ll share a pictorial soon) and Salad
D~ Stewed Chicken, Steamed Rice and Cabbage
D~Omaha Steaks, Baked Potato and Green Beans
D~Spaghetti and Corned Bread
D~ Lentil Soup over Steamed Rice with Corned Bread
Click on the banner at the top of the page to access FREE meal ideas will work well with your local grocery store sales.