FREE Weekly Meal Plans that match your local sale circular
(click the banner above)
Do you need some meal ideas for this week?
How about some that match your local sales ad?
Food On the Table is FREE and provides you with both.
Here are the highlights:
- The site creates menu plans for you that can be customized.
- You can choose the number of days worth of meals.
- No more meals that your family doesn’t eat because you choose the meat to be included in your menus.
- The grocery list and menu is based on the sales at your local grocery stores each week.
- You are able to print your corresponding manufacturer coupons right from the site.
- It’s fast and easy to use.
Click on the banner at the top of the page to sign up for a FREE account and see what meal ideas will work well with your local grocery store sales.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 12 Ways to Wow Your Husband at the End of the Day - July 15, 2014
- FREE Printable July Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - July 1, 2014
- #Frumpy2Fab – Just Get Dressed! - June 30, 2014