Quick and Easy Way To Organize Jewelry
As you can see, I have a fair amount of accessories which I like to keep as organized as possible. I find that I am more likely to wear what I have if it’s easily accessible.
I have a Pocket Hanging Organizer inside my clothes closet used to keep my larger accessories like sunglasses, bracelets and watches organized. The hanging organizers come in lots of styles each with varying pocket sizes. The one I have has smaller pockets at the top which are used for my watches and stretchy bracelets.
The lower half is used for larger bracelets and sunglasses. This organizer hangs on the inside door of my clothes closet. It’s in the perfect spot to ensure that I can easily accessories outfits as I choose them.
I used adhesive hooks or clips like the ones below to organize my necklace and necklace/earring sets. The clips and hooks easily adhere. The adhesive is a special bonding agent that does not destroy paint when you’re ready to remove the hooks.
I went with hooks instead of a traditional jewelry box because
1) I wanted my jewelry in my closet, near my clothes…
2) the hooks make it easy to grab and go.
Putting my jewelry back in the evening is just as easy.
Click for More DIY Projects:
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Arguments With Your Spouse and Still Go to Bed Best Friends - March 5, 2014
- FREE Printable March 2014 Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - March 2, 2014
- Is Your To Do List Moving You Closer or Further Away from God? - February 25, 2014