Today’s USLegal deal is such a blessing. Mr.P and I had added estate planning to our budget in or around November and estimated to cost to be around $100 for the both of us.
We specifically wanted complete or last will and testament, power of attorney and other legal forms that would give clear instruction on how our finances and property is to be handled upon our death.
It had been lingering in the budget for two month until today when I spotted a deal on the very package I intended to buy. If you have been procrastinating tackling your estate planning you’ll want to jump on this deal. Not only will it ensure that your family is taken care of as you intend, but you’ll also save 52%.
Today you’ll get the UsLegal Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package for $29. (per person)
- Finally get those essential life documents
- Protect your assets and your family’s best interests
- Package includes last will, power of attorney, estate planning, and more
- Endorsed by Dave Ramsey
- Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package includes Last Will and Testament, General Durable Power of Attorney, Advanced Health Care Directive, Living Will, Estate Planning Questionnaire & Worksheets and Personal Planning Information & Document Inventory Worksheets
- Valid for download of all documents
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Voucher must be used in full in one transaction
- Limit (2) vouchers per household, may buy more as gifts
- How to redeem: online, here only
- Expires October 24, 2012
Keep in mind that the kit is for one person, so you’ll need to get and additional one for your spouse if applicable. After filing out your documents just take them to be notarized and you’re done.
The kit won’t last long at this price. Go here to get yours.