1. Compost Bin – Get ready for summer and help the environment by starting a super easy compost bin. You probably already have everything you need to get started. Any of those plastic totes will do.
2. Easy Accents – How cool is this? All you need is a bag of Navy Beans, a can of spray paint and glass jars to change the look of a room. What I like about this DIY project is that it’s frugal and can be easily changed to match the seasons.
3. Memo Box – I love this idea since I have old drawers laying around from a water bed we’d gotten rid of years ago. I decided to keep the drawers to use for under bed storage but I love this idea too. This is a super easy way to create a hanging memo board by recycling an old drawer. Just paint and line with wrapping or contact paper.
4. Key Identifier – Here’s a project I am totally going to tackle but with a twist. I’ll let you know how mine turns out once it’s complete. In the meantime, you can create unique identifiers for keys on your ring by using a little bit of glitter and glue.
5. Custom Hair Clips – This is a great DIY project for yourself or your daughter especially if you have some plain looking hair clips lying around. Consider giving them and encore appearance by customizing them with your favorite nail polish.