(Click on the banner above to get started)
D~ Flounder and California Mix steamed veggies
D~ Spaghetti and Cheesy Garlic Bread
D~ Arroz Con Pollo with Red or Black beans
D~ Po’ Mans Soup over steamed rice
D~ Hot wings and baked potato
Would you like more detailed suggestions? How about some that match your local sales ad?
Food On the Table is FREE and provides you with both and they are provided their service for FREE for a limited time. Just use promo code FEBFREE at checkout.
Here are the highlights:
- The site creates menu plans for you that can be customized.
- You can choose the number of days worth of meals.
- No more meals that your family doesn’t eat because you choose the meat to be included in your menus.
- The grocery list and menu is based on the sales at your local grocery stores each week.
- You are able to print your corresponding manufacturer coupons right from the site.
- It’s fast and easy to use.
Click on the banner in the middle of the page to sign up for a FREE account and see what meal ideas will work well with your local grocery store sales.