15 Minute Pizza Recipe + FREE Weekly Meal Plan Based on Local Ads ($5/Month Value) Now FREE for Life!! — Exp. 5/30
Here’s another chance to sign up for Food On The Tables FREE Weekly Meal Plan service. It provides you with weekly meal plans based on your local grocery ad. The service usually cost $5 a month, but they are offering it for FREE for life when you use promo code SPRINGFREE at sign up.
Here are the highlights:
- The site creates menu plans for you that can be customized.
- You can choose the number of days worth of meals.
- No more meals that your family doesn’t eat because you choose the meat to be included in your menus.
- The grocery list and menu is based on the sales at your local grocery stores each week.
- You are able to print your corresponding manufacturer coupons right from the site.
- It’s fast and easy to use.
I’ve already tried several new recipes including the Cracker Crusted Talapia.
…and the 15 Minute Pizza recipe.
Head over and sign up with the FREE for life promo code. (Exp. 4/30)
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- DIY Yard Renovation Ideas & Cost - May 20, 2013
- Father’s Day Gift | HUSBAND Tees, Hoodies & Pajamas! - May 17, 2013
- FREE Matrix Treatment Spray or Conditioning Balm Mini at JCPenney - May 16, 2013