As a blog owner with a Facebook business page, I will now have to pay a fee to allow all of my A Proverbs Wife Facebook friends to see what I am sharing.
The fees will determine what percentage of you will get to see that content on my Facebook wall. It doesn’t matter if you’ve already ‘liked’ my Facebook page or not. If I don’t pay the fee, you may not see my updates in your timeline.
That being said, I will continue to share inspiring quotes, pictures, deals and updates on the wall, but I won’t be paying a premium to Facebook for the privilege of reaching people who have already opted in to see my content by ‘liking’ my page.
Therefore, I highly suggest you do the following in order to remain an active part of the A Proverbs Wife online community.
1.Visit my blog daily. This is the best way to stay up to date with what’s new on the site.
2. Subscribe to my FREE email updates. They are sent to your inbox just once per day and contains any content that has been posted on the blog in the previous 24 hours.
3. Subscribe via RSS feed where my updates will be sent to your feed as they are posted. Just check it when your ready.
4. Add A Proverbs Wife to a Facebook List: This will allow you to see my page whenever you want and not have to rely on Facebook to allow or not allow you the access.
Steps to Creating a Facebook List:
- Go to your ‘Home’ Page Newsfeed and click ‘More’ on the left side of your screen. You may have to scroll down a bit to see it.
- Click ‘Add Interest‘.
- Click on ‘Create a List’.
- On the left side Click on Pages to make a list for my page.
- Look in the top right corner for the search bar, type the name of my page: A Proverbs Wife and it should pop up in the area below.
- Click on my page name to select it. Now click ‘Next’.
- You’ll now see my page listed on the right and an area to select your list settings.
- Name your List and select your desired privacy. Now click ‘Done’.
- Now you’ll be able to see my page and any others you add to your list whenever you choose.
You can also hover the mouse on the “Like” button near my Facebook page name. In the drop-down menu select “ADD TO INTEREST LISTS“. Then create an interest list (and make a name for your favorite sites). When you select that interest list you will see ALL of our posts and you won’t miss anything important!
I really hope this helps you stay connected with me online.