Perfect Oatmeal for Busy Women
Here’s a super easy to prepare recipe for busy women. It’s high in fiber and protein which is good and necessary for our digestive systems to work properly.
Oatmeal will keep you full and provide you with the energy you need to get through the morning.
1 cup of whole rolled oats
1 t-spoon of peanut butter
2 cup of milk or water (or a 1 cup of each)
2 – 4 tablespoons of Sugar, honey, brown sugar
1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
2. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and milk.
3 – Add oats and let pot return to a boil. Now reduce heat and stir for 1 minute.
4 – Stir in peanut butter and cover. Turn off heat and let oatmeal stand for 2 minutes, then enjoy.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Arguments With Your Spouse and Still Go to Bed Best Friends - March 5, 2014
- FREE Printable March 2014 Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - March 2, 2014
- Is Your To Do List Moving You Closer or Further Away from God? - February 25, 2014