Spinach, Mushroom and Chicken Quesadillas
- 2 cooked chicken breasts
- 8 – 10 mushrooms
- 1 – 1/2 cups of fresh spinach
- 8 oz. mozerella cheese
- sliced provolone cheese
- 8 – 10 large flour burrito wraps
1. Chop each of the first four ingredients separately in a food processor and add them together in one large bowl. Mix well once all ingredients are chopped.
2 – Butter your pan or skillet.
3 – Lay on burrito in your pan and add a half a slice of provolone cheese to one side of your wrap.
4 – Now add a few spoonfuls of your quesadilla stuffing on top of the provolone cheese. Only fill half of your wrap. Be sure not to overfill. You want your stuffing to lay semi flat once cooked.
5 – Next, fold the empty side of your wrap over the side with the stuffing.
4 – Brown in one side then flip and brown the other side. Be sure to flatten your wrap while it cooks. Once you see cheese begin to ooze out of the edges, remove from the heat and enjoy.
Go here for more recipe ideas that match with your local sales ad. And it’s for FREE for the first 500 people!!
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- Frumpy2Fab | Spring Fashion for Moms - May 23, 2013
- Stride Rite 50% Off Shoe Sale - May 23, 2013
- Valued Opinions – Get $5 in your account today plus be entered to #win $100 of $3,000 - May 23, 2013