Survey Taking Tip — Diversify (Plus, earn $5 instantly and as much as $30 a Month!!)
Several people have inboxed me on Facebook about which survey and reward companies I’ve personally used and made money from. Well, any surveys I promote on my site are ones that I’ve used or researched for legitimacy.
There are ones that I promote more than others because I personally found that some sites while they are legit, just didn’t work for me. When I say a survey company didn’t work for me what I mean is I just wasn’t a good fit for their surveys which resulted in me not earning as much as with others.
This is something to keep in mind when gauging which survey companies to give your time too. You should sign up for as many legitimate ones as you can so that you can find the mix of ones that will help you make and extra $50 to $200 or more each month.
One that I’d like to recommend today is Inbox Dollars and as always, it’s free to join. Plus they give you a $5.00 bonus just for signing up.
Once you join, Inbox Dollars will send you a confirmation email, then you can instantly start earning money and monitoring your earnings on their site.
How do you earn money?
1. Read Emails- Earn 3¢ for each email you click on.
2. Take Survey’s – Earn a $1 for doing a survey each day. (Take 1 a day & make $30 a month on average)
3. Complete offers – signup for survey programs, free information about a product etc.. you will get .50¢ to 1.50.
4. Trial offers – Various merchants want you to try their products or service and Inbox Dollars pays you for trying them out. (Be sure to read the terms and conditions of all trial offers)
5. Cash for Games – Earn money when you try and play games.
6. Refer Friends – Tell your friends about Inbox Dollars and you earn money for each friend that joins.
Are you ready to check out Inbox Dollars? Click here
**This post contains my affiliate link. To learn more about my affiliate links, please read my disclosure statement.**
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- Seeking God’s Face - June 19, 2013
- How to Have a Peaceful Financial Meeting with Your Spouse - June 18, 2013
- Becoming Perfected Women Versus Perfect Women - June 18, 2013