Cook Ahead Mini Spinach, Egg and Cheese Omelette (Freezer Meal)
- 12 eggs
- 5 – 6 oz. of cup torn/chopped or shredded fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of your favorite shredded cheese (s)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup of milk (if you like fluffier eggs)
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach and cheese. Season with salt, and pepper.
2. Grab your muffin pan and coat it with cooking spray.
3. Pour in your egg mixture and cook on 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until eggs are firm and set.
4. Let cool and remove them from muffin cups.
5. Eat immediately or freeze for later.
*You could also pour the mixture in a 9 x 14 casserole and once done, use a cookie cutter to create egg circles.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 10 Ways to Avoid Arguments With Your Spouse and Still Go to Bed Best Friends - March 5, 2014
- FREE Printable March 2014 Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - March 2, 2014
- Is Your To Do List Moving You Closer or Further Away from God? - February 25, 2014