Everyday Is Not A Good Day
I have bad days.
I mean really bad days.
There are …
- days when I want to quit blogging.
- days when I get frustrated with my kids.
- days when I don’t honor and reverence my husband.
- days when my attitude is not worth a crap.
- days when I feel like giving up the battle to do what is right.
But no matter how far I fall or how terribly I’ve acted God is always there with a blanket of grace.
Each time I fail and lean into Him in my weakness, He is right there dusting me off and encouraging me to keep going.
The more I mess up and seek Him, the more He redeems and encourages me.
His process for redemption goes against everything the world teaches me about how to treat those who fail over and over again.
- He is Grace teaches me to be Grace for others.
- He is forgiveness and His forgiveness of my failures teaches me how to forgive others.
- He is not easily offended and He shows me how to be patient with others.
We serve an amazing God who is a amazing Father and teacher.
And because of this, I want to be like my Daddy more and more each day.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- Seeking God’s Face - June 19, 2013
- How to Have a Peaceful Financial Meeting with Your Spouse - June 18, 2013
- Becoming Perfected Women Versus Perfect Women - June 18, 2013