Have you become forgetful with age? Maybe this can help improve your brain skills
Have you become forgetful with age?
If so, you may want to take a look at improving your memory by doing daily brain challenges designed to retool your brain.
Studies say that brain games help to improve memory, attention and IQ.
I’m not sure how helpful brain games can be on improving motor skills, but since it’s Free and there’s a possibilty that it might work, I decided to give it a try.
If you’d like to try it, here’s what you do.
2. Then you’ll complete a Personalized Brain Training Program (30 seconds), which is answering questions like the one below.
3. Next, you’ll create a user account and your personal training program will be created. It will include a 15 minute per day, 5 week brain training program for you. Your individual program will be based on the answers you selected during step 2 of these instructions.
4. Finally, click on the ‘Start Training’ button at the top to begin.
I’m really excited to see what if any results will come out of using the program.
Here’s what some users had to say.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- Don’t Fear Life’s Struggles - April 14, 2014
- Free Christian Ebooks: What God Desires, Stuck in the Middle and MORE!! - April 11, 2014
- My Spouse Still Rocks My World!! - April 11, 2014