I’ve been feeling a bit sluggish over the last two weeks and decided to revamp my meal plan.
I generally eat healthy by staying away from friends foods, making sure to drink plenty of water and eat fruits and veggies daily. With the kids being gone for two week I pigged out on fried foods and sweets I don’t normally eat when they’re home.
My energy levels plummeted and I was exhausted for the first week after the arrived home. To get back on track I did a total revamp of my menu to now include fruits and vegetables with every meal.
One of the newly added menu items is a yummy and healthy banana dessert.
Sweet Banana Avocado Pudding
- 1 medium Avocado
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- dash of ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
1. Slice the avocado in half lengthwise and remove pit. Scoop the flesh into a food processor.
2. Peel and cut banana into large chunks.
3. Transfer banana and avocado to food processor.
4. Add honey, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt.
5. Process until smooth. About 20-40 seconds.
Serving and storage suggestions:
- Eat alone like pudding. Serve with pretzels or on bread.
- Dip will last up to 2 days in a tightly sealed container.