Paid Grocery Shopping Panel (500 Openings)
Shoptalk is looking for 500 consumers willing to participate in paid a grocery shopping panel.
The 500 US residents age 18 and over and must be the primary grocery shopper for their household. They are looking for 250 people that have shopped at Publix and 250 people that have shopped at any of the following, Dillons, King Soopers, Frys, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Smiths, QFC, Food 4 Less, Kroger, Baker’s or City Market.
How to Join:
1. Go here and fill out the screener, then scroll to the bottom and click submit.
2. If you match the panel pool, you will receive an email shortly after submitting your information. You must confirm receipt of the email by clicking on the link in the email.
Latest posts by The Proverbs Wife (see all)
- 12 Ways to Wow Your Husband at the End of the Day - July 15, 2014
- FREE Printable July Bible Reading Plan |1 Verse a Day - July 1, 2014
- #Frumpy2Fab – Just Get Dressed! - June 30, 2014